Jul 4, 2007

U3 saves a ton of time and effort

Melvin just wrote me from the United Arab Emirates telling me about his recent gift…

“When I received this U3 smart drive gift from my aunt, I was pleased that I got a 1 GB kit so that I could load important installer for office use. I could not believe the trouble the applications in U3 have saved me. I move from one different workstation to another in the office and it can get so bothersome when I have to login to Yahoo Mail for each access. Aside from this, my favorite web browser isn’t installed in my manager’s PC. Having U3 by my side, I need not worry about missing my mail from home and work since I carry both with me. I can also bring Mozilla Firefox to any PC and surf my favorite website since they are stored there. Better yet, I also have all the passwords from my Mozilla with me so I can simply login to Amazon and buy stuff without worrying for leaving a trace. I have also been able to keep in touch with my friends without installing any messenger programs on the said PC. My U3 flash disk has it and it is such a relief that I can do a lot of things without compromising installation of applications which my superiors may find uncomfortable. Thanks U3.”

You are most welcome Melvin. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write.

Nathan Gold
U3 Ambassador

No comments: